Benefits of Working With a Personal Trainer
- Get educated in proper and effective workout techniques
- Learn to increase your metabolism
- Exercise more efficiently
- Focus on reducing fat instead of body weight
- Pain management
- Learn healthier lifestyle habits
- Get motivation and support
- Gain confidence by surpassing perceived limitations
MEET OUR TRAINERS
- Fitness evaluation and body composition analysis to assess your fitness level, goals, and any health/medical concerns and restrictions.
- Body toning, circuit training, and cardio exercise.
- Sports and occupational conditioning.
- Fat loss support and nutrition education.
- Motivational support and inspiration.
Steve has dedicated his life to physical wellness. Through mentors, countless books, and NASM’s OPIMA continuing education classes, he helps others find the elite version of themselves. Steve guides his clients become healthy by gaining strength, confidence, and mobility with creative and versatile fitness routines.
Certifications: NASM Personal Trainer & Sports Nutritionist
Pam has been a Personal Trainer for more than 30 years and enjoys helping people in the 55+ community remain healthy and active. Whether you are looking to improve overall health, get stronger, recover from injuries and manage pain, Pam can help you get fit, lose fat, gain strength, and maintain mobility and longevity.
Certifications: ACE and IFPA Personal Trainer & Sports Nutritionist
Steven has a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Physiology and 12 years of business experience with his own private fitness studio. He now guides the Somerset Swim & Fitness team towards the health club’s common goal: client results, satisfaction, and retention. He prides himself on his ability to match each client’s goal set with purposeful, and often scientific, programming and fitness education.
Certifications: A.C.E. Personal Trainer, BA Exercise Physiology