Benefits of Working With a Personal Trainer
- Get educated in proper and effective workout techniques
- Learn to increase your metabolism
- Exercise more efficiently
- Focus on reducing fat instead of body weight
- Pain management
- Learn healthier lifestyle habits
- Get motivation and support
- Gain confidence by surpassing perceived limitations
MEET OUR TRAINERS
- Fitness evaluation and body composition analysis to assess your fitness level, goals, and any health/medical concerns and restrictions.
- Body toning, circuit training, and cardio exercise.
- Sports and occupational conditioning.
- Fat loss support and nutrition education.
- Motivational support and inspiration.
Steve has dedicated his life to physical wellness. Through mentors, countless books, and NASM’s OPIMA continuing education classes, he helps others find the elite version of themselves. Steve guides his clients become healthy by gaining strength, confidence, and mobility with creative and versatile fitness routines.
Certifications: NASM Personal Trainer & Sports Nutritionist
Noelle is passionate about fitness and helping others achieve their goals. She takes a holistic approach to training and wellness. Noelle does small group Team Training classes using Whole Body Vibration technology. She also loves working one-on-one with people to get them feeling better and stronger for optimal health.
Certifications: NASM Personal Trainer & Certified Nutrition Coach
Pam has been a Personal Trainer for more than 30 years and enjoys helping people in the 55+ community remain healthy and active. Whether you are looking to improve overall health, get stronger, recover from injuries and manage pain, Pam can help you get fit, lose fat, gain strength, and maintain mobility and longevity.
Certifications: ACE and IFPA Personal Trainer & Sports Nutritionist